SpeckleUnity is an open source package for Unity3D to interface with streams from Speckle. Speckle is an open source data platform for AEC. It provides a method of liberating data from one platform to another in a quick, manageable, and efficient way. With Speckle and SpeckleUnity, you can:
- Connect to various platforms to extract and provide the design data you need
- Manage who has access to your data through link sharing, permission, and project organizations
- Coordinate and collaborate with others by streaming project data between people
- Extend this package to create custom third party applications and workflows that works for you
Here's how to use this documentation:
- For detailed steps on how to make use of all the tools and workflows provided, navigate to the Manual tab.
- For a detailed breakdown of all namespaces, types, methods and properties, navigate to the Scripting API tab.
Contributions to this documentation are encouraged and welcome.